Mesh+ is a plugin for Grasshopper 3d enabling a wide range of mesh topological and geometric editors.
- Analyze | Returns, topological, geometric, and contextual mesh information
- Show | Displays topological information
- Select | Allows for manual or parameter driven interaction with Rhino or Grasshopper meshes
- Modify | Changes topological properties of a mesh
- Edit | Alters the physical and makeup of a mesh
- Make | Creates meshes from a series of geometric inputs
- Map | Uses Barycentric mapping to morph geometery into mesh face bays
- Smooth | Applies a series of weighted smoothing methods
- Subdivision | Divides faces into new configurations in comprehensive sets based on edge consistency
- Effects | Applies a series of more complex mesh configurations to existing mesh faces
- Volume | Creates meshes spanning between two similar meshes of tripoly periodic surfaces and custom solutions.
- Weave | Creates physically seperated but interlinked meshes
- Loop | Creates iterative relief effects